Thursday 28 February 2013

Turning of the Months

My hopes for a brighter morning didn't come to much, but at least there was a glow behind the clouds.
I don't think that these daffodils are going to make it in time for St David's Day tomorrow. 
At UWE, such a shortage of intersting things to photograph, I snapped the lift display.
After a morning's teaching in Kaplan College, I walked over to the HP canteen to meet up with a UWE colleague over lunch. I liked this sign to "Rest of Campus" 
Walscourt House, the UWE Vice Chancellor's offices - a Gothic mansion. Great chimneys… 
After more teaching this afternoon, it was time to head home at the end of my working week - and there was sign of more sun! 
 At home, Bella managed to get me out in the garden for a few minutes' ball-throwing before my body temperature plummeted - skies not blue, but not grey either.
This day a year ago, we went up to Westonbirt - dogwood brightened up the day.
In the gap between today and March 1st last year was February 29th. I posted a review of the excellent concert we'd been to the night before - Juan Martin and flamenco dancers at St George's Hall in Bristol. 

No comments:

Post a Comment