Wednesday 22 June 2011

Busy Wednesday...and the sun's shining!


Took this pic in Bath sitting in a traffic jam after picking Marcus up from the station.  He's been in Bristol all day and I volunteered to shorten his travelling time by going the 2 miles to fetch him at 5.30 in the afternoon. It took me three quarters of an hour to get there and another half hour to get home! The bus would have been quicker as they get priority.



I'd already taken him in to work this morning so I could whizz over John Lewis for a cup of coffee......and to buy some t-shirts.....that was another couple of hours behind the wheel. So decided Bella and I needed to reconnect with nature and have a long walk in the afternoon sunshine.



.....which was lovely.



Met this "creation" on the way home .... pigs really do fly!

No comments:

Post a Comment