Thursday 16 June 2011


This is Bella's new friend Wilfred. I think Marcus mentioned him yesterday as we all went to the beach.  It's not often she'll spend time with other dogs as she's not that sociable with them. She seems to prefer the company of humans and cats! Anyway, she and Wilfred get on very well.........










SO BELLA DOESN'T GET JEALOUS I THOUGHT I BETTER FEATURE HER AS WELL!

















And guess who this is?  Me....at the age of 12 or 13. I had a headache and fell asleep in the chair. My brother sketched and then painted me. I think it was for his art degree (which he got).










As I'm obviously in an "artistic" mood I thought you might like to see this campanula which is currently growing in our front garden.  I say "currently" as plants do get moved around at regular intervals and this could easily find itself living elsewhere by the end of the year........

No comments:

Post a Comment