Sunday 5 June 2011

First thing this morning I dropped in some marking to Stephen, and he and Linda persuaded me to have a cup of coffee (after Su had roused me with a cup of tea already). I then walked round to the shops with Bella from their house to get a paper and the skies opened!  It wasn't a very long walk this morning as a consequence! It dried up after  that, of course after Bella and I had been doused.
Managed to get loads of administrative stuff about m*rking done today - but I have finished! No more exam scripts to suffer in my time at UWE. I persuaded Su that we should go and have a Chinese lunch, which was yummy (apart from squealing child at next table)


We saw this for sale in the shop underneath the restaurant - the mind boggles.
The rest of this week is full.  Tomorrow Guy Greaves, my longtime Canadian buddy, arrives for a couple of days hot foot from Ukraine and Northampton, then research development day and Faculty Degree Show.  Maybe it will get warm and dry again by then

No comments:

Post a Comment