Tuesday 14 June 2011

TUESDAY

It's actually been hot today but I'm not going to shout it from the rooftops in case I make it rain!  A bits and pieces sort of day involving buying some horse manure for the allotment and taking it down there bag by bag - that's why I know it's been hot!  And then I had an admin chore to do before heading down to Larkhall to have afternoon tea and cake with Linda as a thankyou to her for helping me out last week.
But the highlight of my day has been checking out the escape plans for a very short break in August at dog-friendly hotel in Devon and a much, much longer time away in
the autumn ........






.........and as I've been dreaming about blue skies and blue seas here's a pic taken last time I saw both at the same time!












....and the only property we think we could afford if we wanted a holiday hideaway!!

No comments:

Post a Comment