Wednesday 1 June 2011

Warmth Warning

Su told me that there was a warning on the news that the weather will warm up tomorrow.  All I can say is about time!  I was out with Bella today and this was the flaming June we saw:-
Before that I had an interview to sign up with Bath Tutors, so that I can keep my hand in with a bit of teaching after UWE - I might even teach a bit of A Level Chemistry (I knew that PhD would come in useful sometime!). There is also a possibility of me doing some overseas teaching for UWE, but I'll reveal more as and when details get clarified.


Meanwhile on our walk, at least the flowers were out

So were the flies (so it must be warming up)
and Bella was happy.  
You can guess what I've been doing for the rest of the day - I'm now down to a mere 190 questions left to mark, so hope to be finished by Saturday.... Let's hope the sun stays a bit longer than that!

No comments:

Post a Comment