Monday 13 June 2011

More Milestones...

This morning I got my car valeted and cleaned down at the local supermarket. While it was being cleaned, we had a coffee at Green Park Brasserie (a former train station), where we bumped into Di Nelson, who used to be my Faculty Librarian at UWE until she retired a few years ago.
I went into UWE to see my eternal examiner in advance of tomorrow's Field Board (my last before I leave). My car is on a lease agreement, and I am giving it up on Wednesday, so I will no longer need a car to take me to and from UWE after today. My office chum, Stephen, is giving me a lift in and out tomorrow. So I drove my car back from UWE for the last time this afternoon - here are some views of traffic lights on the way home.
 

As I parked, I was intercepted by my neighbour, Kevin - had to go and have a pint and a chat in the pub garden.  Wasn't too late back home! Su has been immersed in planning the possible holiday after next (or is it the one after that?!).

No comments:

Post a Comment