Saturday 4 June 2011

YESTERDAY AND TODAY............




Bella and I hit the streets yesterday after the heat of the day had abated. Like most dogs she stops every other minute to sniff at who knows what, which gives me an opportunity to see what's going on around me and maybe take a few snaps.........hence this rather lovely puss who was watching us with great interest too!










It was my turn to get up early to walk Bella in her favourite park (and mine)....




.......where we saw the most amazing
sight of fish hunting for their breakfast
at the edge of the pond......was really pleased to get this shot as I took loads, most of which showed nothing but rather grimey water.


This rather handsome chap was not in the least bit bothered about me taking his photograph without the zoom!






We strolled through the botanical gardens where all sorts of strange things grow..............





.......but I rather like this tree as it looks so flash with its dangly earings!











I left Marcus in peace while he finished off
the last of his marking and had a lovely trip
to the tip......deep joy!




By then I definitely deserved a cup of coffee so popped into garden centre and saw this fine fellow who reminded me of someone at home - well this week anyway!

p.s. I also bought some pretty plants ........pics next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment