Sunday 7 November 2010

QUIET SUNDAY.....




Up early to walk Bella in the rain which of course stopped as soon as I got home! Leisurely breakfast with iM and mad dash to meet my sister for early lunch which lasted for 3 hours! Home via supermarket to get supplies. Cooked dinner and watched Merlin episode on iPlayer (and Strictly Come Dancing but that's a secret). Photos have absolutely nothing to do with today's events but some of our readers said they like to see pretty pictures and these are some of my favourites taken earlier this year.
Latest news on escape plans - have been getting to replies to my emails to various accommodation owners on Symi. This is for our Easter break next year. So far the cheapest is 30 euros per day for small apartment with balcony and view. Amazing...
Have just read this and realise I've spent most of the day eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment