Monday 1 November 2010

Monday in the park

I spent the morning in local park with a friend and her two young grandchildren aged 6 and 3. I'm not the greatest fan of small people but these two kids are great. No squawking and whinging but two happy souls running around in the autumn sunshine with Bella and a ball. I was just the referee.
Meanwhile have been researching a trip round France this summer. I think the cheapest option is going in our own car and camping. We've done this before and had a great time in Normandy but this year I want to get as far south as possible as I've heard they have 300 days of sunshine a year.....the other 65? Why Symi of course!
Pic of Randall bears no relation to contents of this blog but he wanted another guest appearance and I can deny him nothing........

No comments:

Post a Comment