Sunday 28 November 2010

Puffed Out

There I was thinking that I was nearly recovered... I took Bella out for a walk this morning, drove us all to Westonbirt this afternoon and walked for an hour or so.  Not much effort for a day, you'd think - but since 5 o'clock I have been fighting to stay awake.  I guess that operation took it out of me more than I thought (nothing to do with my age, of course :-)!).  All photos are from today's visit to Westonbirt and the drive home.




We have come full circle in our discussions about where to investigate for possible futures, and are again thinking of visiting Lesbos, Chios, Samos etc. - but we will not get there now until 2012 as we have filled up next year with plans already (and the balcony discussion continues....)

No comments:

Post a Comment