Wednesday 10 November 2010

Sunny Melksham One Last Time

My last visit to Melksham for the project I have been involved in, and - like every other time I've been there - it was a lovely sunny day!  The day started off with a glorious sunrise over our neighbours' pampas grass and the park was radiant with great clouds.  Spent the day busy and then came home and went straight back out with Su to see "The Kids Are All Right" - not as great as the reviews suggested.  Now watching the much better "Mad Men", which I have finally succumbed to.


Tomorrow's my operation day (very early start!), and I would like to say a big ThankYou to everyone who has wished me well for the op.  Su will be blogging tomorrow and no doubt telling you all how groggy I was when she saw me!




No comments:

Post a Comment