Thursday 6 February 2014

Nothing but rain.....and cake

It's non-stop rain so indoor activities called for. My favourite one is cake-making and my favourite "food" is chocolate so guess what I made today?  Half of it is now in the freezer and the other half is cut into slices to stop me (in theory) eating it too quickly.


The other thing to keep one occupied throughout the winter months is education. I'm currently signed up with MOOC (Massive Open Online Courses), an American idea I believe, which offers "tasters" for free! I'm currently doing forensics as I like a good murder, another course about how our brains work and another about life under the oceans (to counteract the amount of time I spend looking at the surface when in Greece). It doesn't matter where in the world you live - all are welcome.
https://www.futurelearn.com/

And of course there's Bella.  Whoever said that a dog is good company has obviously never owned an old labrador who sleeps for 22 hours per day and spends the other two strolling around with owner(s) and eating.


Rumour has it the sun will shine tomorrow so Bella and I will go out and enjoy it somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment