Sunday 9 February 2014

Walking the dog and afternoon tea


Bella has got me totally trained to her desired routine. Any time between 06.30 and 07.00 get up and let her out for a pee. Breakfast. She goes back to sleep while I'm in a daze wondering why I'm awake. 11.00 a.m. dog chew in the garden while I riddle the stove and fill the coal skuttle.  Back to sleep (Bella not me) for another hour or so and lots of fidgetting until I give in and agree to go for another walk. More food. More sleep.............late night snack to help the medicine go down and back to sleep. Occasionally she lets me go out without her but she'd rather I didn't.

This is what we saw today...................









...........then I went out for tea with friends who's cat insisted on being in the blog......meet Ging!




No comments:

Post a Comment