Tuesday 12 November 2013

Yet More Sunlight, Flight of The Bumble Bee and Sunset

Out with Bella this morning, saw this table - just what you expect to find on the pavement…
It was a lovely, bright and clear morning - after yesterday's gloom. It seems to be one day on and one day off for decent weather at the moment. Wonder what tomorrow will bring?
I loved the way that the sunlight caught these leaves. 
Back home, I noticed this bumble bee taking an interest in our cyclamen flowers at the front of the house.
After a morning's domestic bliss, it was off to UWE again for dissertation supervision. On the way out, this setting sunscape made me stop.
Came back via Frenchay Common, which looked great in the late afternoon sun.
The real treat was yet to come - as I drove up onto Lansdown, I just had to pull over to take a photograph of this magnificent sky.
This day a year ago,  the weather was also in yo-yo mode - this day it was the turn of rain to fall in buckets.
When We Were Young(er) (in 2000?), we took a boat trip from Rethymnon on Crete, where I took this picture of my lovely Su.
A link from Su (BBC website - click on the title for the full item):

No comments:

Post a Comment