Saturday 2 November 2013

Largely Domestic Day

A bright start to the day - it didn't last long as we had grey skies and sharp showers later on.
Remnants of Halloween still in evidence. 
Lots of berries on our neighbour's holly bush. 
I've had a house-centred day, much of it consisting of an inexplicable ironing binge, which resulted in me emptying my ironing box for the first time in years. I must be sickening for something:-)!
This day a year ago, I was up at Brockham End with Bella and enjoyed this vista at the end of our walk. 
When We Were Young(er) in 1990 at the end of our three weeks of sleeping on Greek beaches we spent a tired but happy afternoon sitting in a square in Athens watching a Greek wedding unfold making our way to the airport to catch our flight back to the UK.
Su's news story of the day (BBC website - click on the title for the full story):

No comments:

Post a Comment