Monday 28 April 2014

Stand-in to the rescue!

Marcus is up to his eyes in marking so has asked me to do the blog today. I was going to have a theme - food - in honour of Bristol's Food Connections festival starting 1st May, but I could only find the pic of the bread I made yesterday.




.......until I found this one from a few month's ago.


........and then I took this pic just now of the "experiment" just out of the oven!


Decided to try the spelt and cider recipe from the w/e newspaper. It's still hot so can't try it but I fear it's a bit too rustic as it weighs too much for its size!

Last w/e I went to Bristol Botanic gardens to see their sculpture exhibition. Can't say I was that impressed but the woman who makes birds from recycled carrier bags is worth a mention...


And the pink angel was irrestible!

 

And as this blog is about Bella ....



No comments:

Post a Comment