Saturday 5 March 2011

TIME FOR THE MOVIE..........


Bella and I took ourselves off to explore the outer reaches of Bradford on Avon. The truly rich live round there and enjoy beautiful villages, magnificent views and hoards of people coming to have a look!

We parked up by Avoncliff Station as it a) has parking spaces, and b) is by the canal and country park (a muddy field down by the river).  It also has a rather nice pub which serves afternoon teas as well as the usual pub fare but we're saving that treat for another time....maybe Marcus would be interested? (silly question).  I'm sure our friends from across the Atlantic would love it...we'll see what we can fit in on their flying visit in May....

3 comments:

  1. Hello, I saw this while scanning around; the connection being my name is Bella (I am human) and I was born in Bradford-on-Avon, now living nearby just outside Tellisford by Farleigh Castle. One of my main hobbies is walking along the canal sketching the boats and enjoying the sunshine reflections on the water, so maybe I have more in common with your Bella than the name!

    ReplyDelete