Monday 7 March 2011

Here comes the sun.............


It was so wonderful to wake up to the sun shining after so many days of grey gloom.
My turn to take Bella out for her morning stroll so off to the park we go................



The usual dog walkers congregate like parents at the school gates comparing their offspring's abilities/failings etc.  











And cyclists whizz through on their way to or from - who knows where?









We plod round, me admiring the daffodils, Bella sniffing out a stick or maybe a lost ball if she's lucky. But where are the ducks?








Pick up the newspaper - I like Mondays as this is one cryptic crossword I can do....and home for breakfast, for both of us.  Bella spends the rest of the day snoozing while Marcus and I do useful human things.......................

No comments:

Post a Comment