Thursday 31 March 2011




Today was yoga - this is NOT me and if it was I'd be in traction.
But we had quite a difficult class designed to get us "breathing" and "stretching" and feeling calm.....not always possible while the above are trying to be achieved!








Dropped in to the Co-op travel shop to buy currency where I picked up a brochure about Italy. Dashed home as delivery of turf and topsoil expected.  As Bella is now
trained to use only one area of the garden to p and p we're having a go at making the rest of the garden look more inviting.....


Decided I needed a good long walk so Bella and I did the whole circuit of the racetrack. At the far end there's a metal plaque mounted on a plinth telling you what you can see - on a clear day. As I only had my ancient phone with me this pic doesn't do it justice.  As for the views, they are stunning when you can see them - unlike today when it was very misty. To the east is one of the Wiltshire white horses at Westbury, the Wells television mast on the Mendips is due south and the soon to be derelict Cadbury's factory lies west, with Bristol and the Bristol Channel beyond.  On a very, very clear day it's possible to spot both of the Severn bridges over to Wales.

As much as I appreciate living in such a lovely area I long to get away to blindingly bright skies and a language I can barely understand....not long now......


No comments:

Post a Comment