Tuesday 1 March 2011

Trapped at the tea room...........

You will have read that yesterday Marcus met up with his chum at Chew Valley Lake. What he didn't tell you is that he left his BEST scarf in the cafe - the lovely cosy scarf I gave him. As he was working all day and I wasn't I volunteered to go and get it.  The other thing he didn't tell you, or me, was about the road closures ALL ROUND THE LAKE so actually reaching the cafe involved an 8 mile detour!
Bella and I had a lovely walk and stick throwing session and watched the ducks (forgot the bread so they weren't too impressed).


And then we thought we'd go home but couldn't get back on to the road as the tarmac was too sticky!

So off we went again..........whole expedition took 4 hours but as long as Marcus keeps warm...........

1 comment:

  1. Quite right too - he might have caught a nasty chill without it!

    ReplyDelete