Sunday 8 September 2013

Flowers, Skies and Tennis Balls

Up early to the sound of Bella's fidgeting to go out in the garden - once again rewarded by a lovely sunrise.
Rather glorious skies from the front of the house framed by our vine leaves. 
Bella keeps on collecting tennis balls, and Su keeps on secreting them so that our gardens don't get completely submerged in them!
Sent Bella back to bed, and did the same myself, When I took her out later on, spotted this pretty stand of michaelmas daisies in a neighbour's back garden.
A good crop of rosehips on this bush.
Solsbury Hill under brooding clouds. 
I'd sorted the last kitchen unit yesterday, so today Su was putting the kitchen back together - in the process clearing our back room. I cleared some of the front room into the van and some down the garden. That's where I unknowingly took this photograph up the side of the compost bin- I really like it!
This evening as the sun went down, I admired our phlox flowers. 
Also admired this great streak across the sky caught by the setting sun.
This day a year ago, I was in the kitchen re-tiling - on this occasion it was the walls rather than the floor.
Su's story of the day (BBC website - click on the title for the full story):

No comments:

Post a Comment