Tuesday 4 January 2011

Thwarted plans but what a start to the day!

First of all I'd like share this astonishing photograph taken this morning by an amazing photographer called Standfur and hopefully won't mind me "borrowing" it to show you. If you go to www.flickr.com/photos/standfur you can see the rest of his collection. And thanks to Marcus for pointing it out to me.
My day was all planned out. Drop M off at hospital for his appointment re his back, zip up to the park & ride, drop off car, hop on bus and get to meet B & T who are also Symi travellers. We've been in touch via symivisitor.com and facebook but as they pop over to Bath from time to time we thought it would be a nice idea to actually meet. Sadly it was not to be as my services were needed elsewhere but I've been told that next month is a distinct possibility to try again....

No comments:

Post a Comment