Saturday 22 January 2011

A DAY OF LEARNING

Up at dawn again, quick shower and off with Bella for short walk/collect paper.  Home for breakfast for all mammals including Marcus, who kindly gave me lift to bus station to catch the X39 to Bristol....because today was OPEN UNIVERSITY TUTORIAL DAY!  In the space of 3 hours my poor brain was crammed with complex detail about the sonata form of composing, the Irish uprisings and Benin art.  All equally fascinating but by the time we were done I was ready for my lunch..dim sum at the local chinese which is my reward (from Marcus) for being a good student.
Glad to get home to read the paper and catch up with myself and t.v. programmes I've missed this week....e.g. Shameless and Gardener's World. Kettle on, chocolate nicely chilled. I'm ready for a night in........

No comments:

Post a Comment