Monday 3 January 2011

The Joys of Marking

I have had my nose buried in students' work all day - finally having to accept that I am going back to work, I thought that I should get the marking done before it loomed over me any more.  I have just a few left to finish, and then I can get on with doing the administration around the marks.


I managed to tear myself away in the middle of the afternoon to take Bella out for a walk - just as the temperature fell and the light snow got a little heavier.  The sky was grey and the landscape drained of colour.

Then I came across some spindle berries, which really stood out in contrast to everything around.
I came home to find Su returned from her travels and started marking again.  I finally gave up just in time to watch the jolly tale of forensic science, "Silent Witness".  All in all, a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment