Monday 31 January 2011

Back to my back one last time

Today's been a back-focused day.  This morning I had my class at the hospital (part of post-operative physiotherapy) - 10+ of us (mainly older) back sufferers meet in a gym and do a little circuit where we get on exercise bikes, do press ups, squats, stretches etc.  It is surprisingly effective, and I can do almost all of it!  After that, a quick lunch and then I went off to Frenchay for a post-operative assessment, where I was officially discharged!


Came back home, caught my breath and then out with Bella for what will hopefully be our last bitterly cold walk for a while.  The weather was grey and hazy - so murky I could hardly see Saltford from my lofty skyline, and Keynsham was hard to make out just a few miles away.  Looking for splashes of colour I came across these few non-grey sights.
 

Bella also managed to look into the camera for a change, but notice the blurred tail in the picture from the never-ending wagging!
In my office at the moment,  I have all three pets draped in various sleeping poses - but poor Bella still has not got her bed!

1 comment:

  1. I have never heard anyone complaining about not being able to see Keynsham before.

    ReplyDelete