Thursday 27 January 2011

It's my turn to do the blog! What am I going to write about today?

Just realised that it is 9 pm and I haven't done my blogly duties for the day....

Another day at the Degree Factory with all the usual term-time activities, including a cancelled meeting. More interestingly to me is that - although the University won't buy me an iPad for work - they will buy me a MacBook Air, which is not quite as light but costs twice the price.... The joys of organisational "logic"!

I have not noticed anything worthy of photographing today, so will instead share a couple of pictures from my archive. The first one is above the clouds at sunrise on our flight to Lisbon in October:-


The second one is the mighty Randall in one of his memorable poses:-



- Posted using BlogPress from Marcus' iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment