Tuesday 11 January 2011

Last Day Before Starting Back...

I know that I should have been working really hard today, but - as I will spend the next 3 days on UWE campus all day solid, and the sun was shining for a fair part of the day, I let work mainly wait until after dark... We started off by taking Bella to the vets, where she got a clean bill of health and I took this photo of seagulls flying against dark clouds:-
After that it was time for a coffee and then I went down to our share of allotment, and hacked away at the ivy and grass-overgrown patch for an hour or so.  Very satisfying - but there's so much more to do... Lunch and a little rest followed before it was time to catch the last couple of hours of sunshine at Westonbirt.  I left Su to look around the garden centre there while Bella and I looked for sticks in the woods - passing the charcoaling ovens, wooden construction (with twee wording on it) and lovely stands of dogwood before meeting up with Su for yet another coffee.  


 

No comments:

Post a Comment