Thursday 5 December 2013

Skies, Absailing and Car Stickers

Su took earlier (and much more spectacular) photographs of the sunrise than I managed this morning. Lots of cloud about for quite a while.
Out with Bella today, saw this sign outside a neighbour's house. Bet they make a mountain out of it…
More interesting cloud formations over these roofs.
 Looking down the street.
 Absailing down Georgian buildings for a living?
 Saw this sticker for a website on a builder's van.
 Looking eastwards, the skies were heavy.
 Looking towards the setting sun was more promising.
This day a year ago, I was up at Brockham End with Bella on a lovely afternoon looking over Bristol and the Gloucestershire countryside
When We Were Young(er) - in 1972 I sent my parents this postcard of the Ios beach I was sleeping on

No comments:

Post a Comment