Saturday 12 February 2011

The World's Our Oyster/Lobster - So Much to Talk About

I formally submitted my application to take voluntary severance from UWE yesterday.  As you can imagine, the conversations at Lynch Towers in the past week have been fast and furious.  Last night, the possibility of going on longer trips rather than staying in one place for a period of time after I leave UWE emerged as an idea. Since then we have entertained thoughts of going to all sorts of different places using different modes of transport. I have even done some rudimentary calculations about how many bags of lentils we can afford each month ( and it turns out we can probably stretch to a vegetable or two as well:-0!). This may mean that the cats get a reprieve on re-homing...


Seeing as the the sun was shining today and I wasn't chained to the Degree factory workbench, we went off up to Westonbirt to enjoy the light and  the warmth.  I even managed to get a photograph of Su's shadow next to mine (as much exposure to the paparazzi as she will permit, the diva :-)!)


I'll leave it to Su to relate the story of our phantom amphibian in her blog tomorrow...


 

No comments:

Post a Comment