Monday 7 February 2011

Before Bella/after Bella?


Our escape plans have escalated and at this rate we'll be out of the country by the end of the year!!  It all depends on whether Marcus retires or not. Meanwhile I'm up to my eyebrows in paperwork and lists...don't anyone ever tell you that changing your life is easy!



Meanwhile life goes on but not for everyone. I volunteer at a local hospice and today I spent time with G recording some of his memories for his family and friends. I love doing this work as everyone has a tale to tell which is worth sharing and remembering. So I listened while G talked and we laughed as we remembered growing up in the 50's........playground games, awful clothes, school dinners!

1 comment:

  1. Things are starting to sound exciting in the moving business.

    ReplyDelete