Saturday 19 February 2011

DOGS...........

Was going to moan about the parking on our street but put all that on my facebook page.  Instead I thought I'd introduce you to more of Bella's chums. As you can see from the pic we only walk in prestigious places with these two as they come from a posh house!

This is Chips. He's about 9 years old and is visiting Bath while his owner tours the antipodes.
He's a friendly little chap and I'm usually very fond of him but today he decided to take off back home which left Marcus with the other two while I chased after him terrified in case he had no road sense. (He lives in the country). No need to worry. Met him sitting outside house with the cat, both waiting for me to let them in!


This is Wilfred. He lives in Bath until his owner finds somewhere to live in a more rural environment.
He's the youngest of this trio and has become extremely well behaved since living here.....apart from the incident with the Bull Mastiff but that's another story.



And you know who this is!
Quite pleased with this pic as she normally turns away when she sees
the camera.....but today I tricked her. She thought I had a ball hence her keen expression.

Hope all dog-lovers enjoy this......can't bring myself to do cats as they'll be gone soon....boo, hoo......

No comments:

Post a Comment