Monday 14 February 2011

This could be my last...

I have just managed to finish setting two exam papers for May, and realised that these may be the last I ever have to do, if UWE pay me to go away!


Today started off bright and early as a lovely day, after the deluge we have been subjected to over the last few days. But with the brightness, came the frost - great patterns on the car.




I went to my back class and then home to strap into the exam writing seat all afternoon.  I did manage to see the sun out the front of the house, chasing Randall off our raised beds (after he had been briefly terrorised by one of our near neighbour's five Russian Blue cats). As part of my signing up to the Mappiness project, I took a picture of our kitchen window view.







And finally, for those who think I may not have a romantic bone in my body - Happy Valentine's Day!

1 comment:

  1. Hello again from Kyiv, Ukraine Marcus and Sue. Continuing to enjoy your blog and enjoy checking in to see how things are going in your lives. Changes are clearly coming ! Just back from a great holiday in Australia with Terry (Barker) where we discussed your blog and expressed mutual admiration for the pictures but also the sentiments which you so openly share. Cheers. Sherry

    ReplyDelete