Friday 25 February 2011

A Golden Dawn ........


..........that I missed!  Woke up at 06.50 and noticed orange glow behind the blinds. I blinked and it was 07.15 and I hadn't remembered it was our WEDDING ANNIVERSARY!! Cripes!! Well I had remembered but it wasn't my first thought which was more the image of a steaming mug of earl grey tea that I had to get for myself and a coffee for the love object (not the dog).  22 years we've been wed but have "known" each other longer.......................
What to do on such a special day? Go to IKEA of course.  Zoomed off to be there when the doors opened (actually 5 minutes early), joined the queue and at 9.30 nipped upstairs to the cushion dept.  But where were all my fellow shoppers? Racing, literally, to the cafe to stuff themselves with the 99p breakfast. If it costs so little you really do have to ask yourself where on earth it came from. My mission accomplished, dashed back to Bath to visit friend and her cats for morning tea and cakes.



Linda is camera-shy but this very old chap is not.....







Bella and I spent some time in the local park this afternoon playing ball and chatting to other doggy people.  Took this pic with the "sport" setting on my camera Think Bella looks like she into the action....which is more than can be said for her owners!

1 comment: