Wednesday 9 February 2011

Late blog post today

The day started by walking Bella around the block, when we saw these catkins


I then spent the day at work - most of it inside a lecture theatre or lab with the blinds down, with some time in the office.  When I did raise my eyes from the screen, I realised it was a lovely day, so I thought I would share the views around where I work.  These are:- the view on the way home last night, looking out of our office towards Bath, looking out the other side of the office at UWE's wonderful student flats, and the corridor outside our office.






After this exciting day, I went out to a farewell dinner with about 30 colleagues to a Turkish restaurant for a former Head of Department (who first appointed me to a full-time job at UWE) .  I finally got home after 11.  Dirty stop out!

No comments:

Post a Comment