Thursday 17 February 2011

WALLS

We live in an area of Bath which is "blessed" with private schools and beautiful open spaces.....well not exactly where we are but about half a mile up the road!! House prices start on average from  £450,000 up to £2,500,000 and the little darlings who live there usually go to one of these local prestigious establishments. Note - I'm not naming them to avoid litigation.
Us lowlier folk are allowed to walk on the footpaths and roads (private) to gain access the community woods described in an earlier blog. Today I parked near a workperson who was turning a section of school wall that originally looked like the above pic in to the one below -

Now isn't that a lovely wall.  I stopped to have a chat with the builder of this elevation who told me how proud he was of his work and how much he enjoyed the challenge of turning "rubble", as he called it, into a work of art (what I called it).  I expect Marcus the resident militant will have something to say about class war and overcoming oppression if you catch my drift...................

1 comment:

  1. At least when they swear it's usually pronounced correctly.

    ReplyDelete