Friday 11 February 2011

OUT AND ABOUT.............


As you can see from these pics, Bella and I had a happy couple of hours on a stretch of the canal between Bath and Bradford-on-Avon today.
She'd been waiting patiently in the car while I was at a meeting of volunteers at the hospice and afterwards decided we both deserved to lift our spirits and stretch our legs somewhere lovely.
The sun shone, we didn't get terrorised by cyclists, which usually happens at the weekends, and managed a sit down to watch the boats go by and chew a stick - you can guess who did what......!?
Later on I met my friend Linda for afternoon tea in "caf" just down the road
from where she lives.  We both had fairy cakes and talked about what Marcus and I may or may not do now his freedom is on the horizon.  Did I mention that I've also  found temporary lodgings for Bella?








1 comment:

  1. Did you find yourself a nice, tasty stick to chew while Bella was watching the boats?

    ReplyDelete