Wednesday 1 December 2010

As the weather is so cold and miserable for most of the UK at the moment I thought I'd give all our snow-bound readers something else to think about..............some of you may even recognise where this is!
Today hasn't been particularly eventful apart from two dog walks which I did not enjoy as it was so cold. Went to Ikea to buy a rug. It was amazingly quiet there which made it a vaguely pleasant experience. Rug now on floor making it a cosier room. Now need to get some mastic to stop the draughts at the bottom of the skirting boards..what fun I have you are all saying.....which I shall purchase on the way to or back from coffee with yoga friends tomorrow. Really must hit the books this week as Open University tutorial on Monday.........

No comments:

Post a Comment