Monday 6 January 2014

Sun, Showers, Statue and a Travelcard

Dramatic skies this morning that Su alerted me to when I got up.
The skies brightened up as I took Bella out - only to open up and soak us a few minutes later. 
Went out later, spotting this sensible repair in the wind-damaged fence. 
Su dropped me in to town - on the way we passed this interesting hoarding on the London Road. 
Went down Manvers Street, by which time the skies had cleared and the sun was out.
I went to the council One Stop Shop to collect my bus pass - on the day that the Tories talk about stopping it, I finally qualified! 
Went to celebrate with a cup of coffee at Marks and Spencer, passing this striking building on the way. 
Admired this statue in Southgate again on my way to catch the bus home 
The ticket for my first ever bus trip using my bus pass, and the pass itself! 
This day a year ago, we were in Glastonbury, where Su took this photograph of a whale jawbone in the Abbey 

No comments:

Post a Comment