Thursday 14 October 2010

SOMETHING SPECTACULAR ON A DULL DAY!!!

How about that! I "borrowed" this from a news site as an example of perseverance paying off.....New York photographer Jay Fine had spent the night in Manhattan hoping to get the perfect picture. He spent nearly two hours in the storm poised with his camera and took more than 80 shots. He said he'd been waiting 40 years to get the picture.
I had intended to go and see a film at the Little Theatre this morning but the lure of the shops got the better of me. Didn't spend much so rewarded myself with a coffee in backstreet cafe I've discovered that has incredibly slow service but incredibly good coffee (and it's cheaper than Costas, etc.).
Came home to find telltale signs of Bella's weak bladder - this is something new and of course it would happen just before we go away. So off to the vet later and hopefully it will be something minor. Just hope dog-minder doesn't mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment