Monday 4 October 2010

"I See You Haven't Done The Blog Yet..."

.. said Su as she poked her head round the door of my office/spare room just now.  And I thought she was coming in to say she hadn't heard "Set The Controls For The Heart Of The Sun" in a long while!


Well, since last I wrote we have entertained the thought of selling everything an buying a camper van,  living in Uruguay, spending winter months in Goa and a few other things I am sure I have forgotten....  This afternoon, after a lovely walk on an idyllic afternoon at Westonbirt, we decided that we will chuck the tent in the car and go and investigate Western France and Northern Spain this Summer for 4 weeks.


The day started off really misty, as this morning picture shows. 






I spent the morning in the garage getting my car serviced (and ran my laptop down to 1% charge in the process).  I had noticed the day getting better and better, so thought that walking in the afternoon and walking in the evening was a good idea.  Hers's just one tree in its glory from today:-

And now I'm writing a lecture about ringtones (in which I will tell students to switch on their mobiles and to play their ringtones!).  I get paid for this, so I "I can't complain but sometimes I still do" (in the words of Joe Walsh's "Life's Been Good To Me)

No comments:

Post a Comment