Friday 13 May 2011

We're back!

For all our faithful readers I must apologise for nothing being posted yesterday. It was not my fault.
I had originally intended to talk about returning to my yoga class, hence the pic above, but was distracted by a variety of matters.....ebay being the predominant one....as currently trying to sell a lawnmower.

Also contemplating today's visit to the hairdressers which has just about left a few hairs on my head and an arthritic knee which is giving me a lot of discomfort so I've made an appointment with a doc to complain to next week.

Will leave you with a couple of pics from our recent Greek odyssey....................


This is Lefteris whose Mum lives next door to the house we rented. She was lovely and rescued my trousers and gave us cheese pies.....












.....and this is just a weird painting of an eye
on a tree in Rhodes........

No comments:

Post a Comment