Monday 23 May 2011

Sell, sell, sell!


I've been through my wardrobe, draws and laundry basket and put loads of stuff on eBay.
If I get good prices I'll treat myself to some summer clothes NOT bought at supermarkets!







Marcus has just emerged from "MARKING LAND" - he's totally unimpressed with the standard of this batch of students' work and has just said he doesn't know why he
bothered to teach them when they haven't bothered to learn/revise/do better at exams!  I hope they're not reading this............









Tomorrow I go and have blood test to check my thyroid for some explanation as to why I've put on so much weight.....Marcus thinks it might have something to do with my consumption of healthy, organic chocolate, which, as every woman knows IS NOT FATTENING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment