Saturday 21 May 2011

I forgot the blog!

And so, I have leapt out of bed in the early hours and dashed to my computer, dear readers!  I blame the godforsaken marking for taking up so much brain space - or maybe it was us talking about the holiday after next we are planning for after I have left UWE...
I have not been in all looking at the view out of my office window all day. I drove Su to get an X-Ray on her knee, and took Bella for a walk while she was being zapped.  After that. a drive into town for a bit of shopping before chaining me back to the red pen..
Tomorrow I am escaping to a guitar day school - with an excellent teacher.  No doubt my fingers will be shredded by the afternoon because I haven't played much for a while....  Probably go and join Su down our new allotment after that.

1 comment:

  1. Well done for not waking me up when you clambered back into bed!

    ReplyDelete