Tuesday 10 May 2011

Gardening.....and more gardening....

It's the time of year when the garden grows and grows and grows....but t'was not always so.  I was looking through old pics and came across one I took when we first moved here in September 2005.....


...... I took this one a few minutes ago ( it's raining so not a brilliant photograph) so you can see the work we've put in over the years....


But today I was working on someone else's plot with Bella to keep me company.  We went for a walk afterwards in our local woods but I only had my phone with me so again the pic's not brilliant....but you should get the idea. It was heavenly and so, so peaceful.


And to round off today's blog, and because I'm tired after my labours, I'll share this pic with you.....THE CANADIANS!!

1 comment:

  1. Wendy and Alix made it to your place ! What fun. Guy is visiting me here in Ukraine soon. Cheers, Sherry

    ReplyDelete