Saturday 28 May 2011

Kidnapped willingly

Su told me today that I wasn't allowed to do any work, and that she was going to kidnap me to keep me away from the dreaded m*rking.  After three days of getting up at 6 am and talking to students about projects for hours, I readily accepted this proposition! So, after being forcibly confined to bed for breakfast and morning paper reading we set off on a mystery tour (not that much of a mystery really) to Brean.


 The weather was quite challenging - cloudy, windy and a cold Bank Holiday weekend day! Su still managed to wear her shades though...
Bella enjoyed herself
A geocaching event was happening there - not, as I thought at first, a stray Guardian advert!


Tonight we are off to see John Etheridge/John Horler and Andy Sheppard/John Paricelli at the Bath Music Festival, so must get ready for serious late night jazz groove, hepcats:-)!

1 comment:

  1. Hi you Two
    re ransom for k'napping, got a tin cup on the streets of Kiev collecting for you as we speak.
    Might be awhile.
    Or you could just RETIRE!
    Enjoy all that jazz
    Until then then
    Guy

    ReplyDelete