Monday 9 May 2011

Computers and Bluebells

A mixed day - spent a lot of it wrestling with computers doing backups and erasing one for eventual return to UWE stock. Also had all sorts of trouble with the Internet connection (hence the lateness of this posting) which culminated in the disconnection of the BT HomeHub and the reinstalling of our trusty Netgear modem router.  This is now the third BT HomeHub we have had that has proved to be less than equal to the simple task of keeping 1-5 computing devices connected to the Internet at any one time.  I now have to decide if I can face a long session with BT customer support to complain about it....


On a much more positive note,  this afternoon I decided that enough was enough so Bella and I zoomed off to Westonbirt, where we were delighted by their show of bluebells.  Mondays this May seem to be my bluebell days...




Came home to be invited out to dinner by my darling wife.  Went to the White Hart in Widcombe and had a very tasty meal before we topped it off with a quick grocery shop in Sainsburys. You can't accuse us of not enjoying ourselves!

No comments:

Post a Comment