Thursday 19 May 2011

Thursday...........

Yoga this morning....our teacher has taken to chanting and is trying to get us to think about our "sutras"!  She'll be lucky. Too busy trying to bend and twist with legs in the air and remembering to breath properly.


After class some of us go to local farm shop/cafe for coffee and anything else they can tempt us with.  I always opt for a toasted teacake as I'm greedy!


As Marcus was out all day I had to get home to Bella.  Such a lovely day so instead of doing the hoovering, dusting, ironing etc (I don't think so!), we took ourselves off to the allotment for a quick planting session and then to Westonbirt as I've not been for such a long time. 


Sorry this is only a short blog today.....very tired and need an early night....................goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment