Monday 5 September 2011

IS IT TIME TO MOVE YET?

One of the things we've been thinking about is renting out our house if we go away for any length of time. We've also wondered if it's worth selling this house and downsizing to release some capital in case we see our dream "castle" on our travels and need the dosh to secure the deal!  With this in mind I've been scouring the websites for suitable alternatives but there's not much about.




Could this be the answer!
This guy, Dave, has entered his "home" in the Shed of the Year Competition.  Good Luck Dave!








      Meanwhile the rain should have kept me indoors but I'm the lucky owner of a practically full-length waterproof and with my new walking boots I've happily braved the elements all day.  Was up at 6.00 and took Bella out for her first soaking. Went down into town to do various chores for another few downpours and finally Marcus and I went to the dentist together (aah!) for annual checkups and both able to report clean bills of health. We celebrated by going to Sainsbury's and bought some chinese-style chicken pieces hot off the grill and sat in the carpark (in the rain) eating the lot!





Now I'm home for the day, feeling full and lazy and wondering if there are any other pics I can share with you.....I know....
...meet Cirrus. Isn't he gorgeous?

1 comment:

  1. I wouldn't recommend selling up just yet, with house prices down.

    ReplyDelete