Friday 9 September 2011

How I managed to drown my keyboard and other news...

Decided my laptop needed a clean but was too conscientious! F2, the letter 'r' and 'e' won't work as well as other functions.  Fortunately I'm married to a techi who has lots of 'spares' so typing this on a plug-in keyboard.

Busy day starting with dog walk and greeting the men who came to replace our chimney liner with one that works.  The original fell to bits after 3 years. Marcus convinced the company that fitted it that they were in the wrong hence today's chaos. I decided to leave the chaps to it and went out volunteering followed by trip to hairdressers for a short, short haircut.....which has revealed an alarming amount of grey locks!

Chimney liner fitted, men gone, house smells like a coal yard. So Marcus took Bella out and I washed everything in sight.  Rewarded with a lift down to the Little Theatre to see Jane Eyre....very girly film but I liked it!


Marcus came and collected me too so after a detour to M...............d's for a quick burger and chips (I know it's bad for us but it tastes so nice especially on Friday nights), we dropped in to our local pub/curry house for a pint etc. Kevin turned up so I left them to it..............



No comments:

Post a Comment